3. Silver Shadow
We chose this particular cruise due to its itinerary. Due to some negative reviews I was becoming increasingly concerned regarding the ships presentation. I should not have worried, the ship was in my view well presented, yes, it is showing some wear, however like a good bottle of wine is is aging well. The ships restaurants provided a varied menu, our favourite was however ‘Hot Rocks’ the cuts of meat were excellent, it was a great experience, so much so that out of our 9 night voyage we ate there 5 times. The ships crew at this venue were outstanding in particular Glenn, who ensured our glasses were always full and we wanted for nothing. We had thee points of call on this trip, all of which offered differing experiences, the highlight being Ho Chi Minh city which was a pleasant and immersive assault on the senses. The cruise director Moss was excellent, keeping the guests informed as to the days acrivities, he was both personable and was always interacting with the guests. On the formal night I noticed that I had forgotten to bring my shirt studs with me. To my relief Moss kindly found some suitable alternatives. The only down side of this cruise was having to leave the ship in Singapore. Would I sail Silversea again? ...absolutely. Would I sail on Silver Shadow....without hesitation.

An Absolutely Delightful 9 Days on Silver Shadow.

Silver Shadow Cruise Review by 999andretired

• Sail Date: February 2018
  • Destination: Asia
  • Cabin Type: Veranda Suite

999andretired’s Full Rating Summary
Get Silversea Silver Shadow price drops

Veranda Suite
Cabin V1 511
Well appointed and of a similar size to Cunards Princess Grill suites. Our cabin was well serviced by our suite attendant Rudi, and our evry need was facilitated by our butler Dinesh.
Deck 5 Suite Cabins