3. Carnival Elation
We traveled aboard the Elation as a part of a group cruise for a wedding. When we arrived at the terminal in Jacksonville, there was a long wait. So our 12:30p.m. check-in time, really turned out to be 1:30pm. Aboard the ship, we had lots to do! Our room was comfortable. Our steward was nice enough. The entertainment was comical. We participated in the Hasbro game show. It was a blast! We saw the Divas show and it was not up to snuff. the singing was subpar! The bingo games and deck entertainment were fun fun fun! The food was just ok. Guys Burgers were a highlight and interestingly enough, the tuna sandwiches through room service were great! We had a fog delay upon departure resulting in us getting off the boat at 3:00pm. The crew and staff were wonderful! Overall, I had a great time! I dont know that I would do Jacksonville Port again, but I would definitely do Carnival again!

Rocking and Rolling