3. Celebrity Reflection
The ship itself looks amazing. The food was pretty good but was really disappointed with the Lawn Club Grill. Not impressed with that at all. Murano was stunning ( ate their twice...Do it!!). Every employee we came in contact with was just lovely. One of the things I noticed,is they don’t even try to sell drinks anymore. I assume that’s because so many guests are on Beverage packages. Finding a bar waiter was a challenge. Music in Martini Bar was very odd. Felt like I was at a Rave. Couldn’t imagine this was sanctioned music. Love that Celebrity hardly ever makes an onboard announcement. Entertainment was a little “light” I suggest they not tout how they produced “18 shows in 18 months” as it sort of felt like just that. Cabins are average partly due to the ships age. Decent size and kept immaculate by our steward. Good sized shower. Overall a decent trip. By far New Orleans was the highlight.

Small cutbacks on Celebrity but still good

Celebrity Reflection Cruise Review by jwsfun

• Sail Date: February 2018
  • Destination: Western Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Concierge Class

jwsfun’s Full Rating Summary
Get Celebrity Reflection price drops

Concierge Class
Cabin C1 1006
Tight but functional. Loose all the paper in the cabin. Way to many flyers. Bed was comfortable and we used the balcony often. Not really different than a regular balcony cabin.
Resort Deck Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins