3. Navigator of the Seas
This was only the second cruise that my family of four had taken and we brought along our close friends, another family of four for their first cruise. I could never speak to the "relaxing" nature of a cruise because let's face it - four kids between the ages of 6-8 doesn't spell relaxation. I will say that the Youth staff was overall very nice and our kids had a great time in the short times they spent in Adventure Ocean. What surprised us all, was how, well, rude the staff was! I had read "Cruise Confidential" before the cruise and the author spoke of how more than anything else the staff was expected to speak English and be gracious to guests. We would ask questions of the staff and they would either look at us, not understanding, or shrug and say they didn't know. The questions were basically - 'do we need our passports in Haiti' or 'do you know how we get to the dining room'. By the end of the cruise on disembarkation day, I commented to my husband that never in all my life would I expect the Miami Transportation Authority to be kinder than the RC staff. One kind Head Waiter did tell us that all of the "trained" staff were removed to be placed on the Oasis. This left us feeling that those who paid $3500 a cabin were much more important than those who spent $2000 a cabin. In all, I enjoyed my time with my family and friends. I appreciated the Cruise Director's staff, but never would I ever again pay money to be treated so poorly on the open seas. Shame on you Navigator.

Where have all the good men gone?!

Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review by baconboy

baconboy’s Full Rating Summary
Rates
Ages 7 to 9
Get Royal Caribbean Navigator of the Seas price drops

I could not live without that balcony!! With two double beds and four people, there could have been severe mental distress. My only complaint is that the rooms are showing their age. The rugs are stained and frayed, curtains dirty. Definitely not as clean as I would have hoped.
  Navigator of the Seas Deck Plans