3. Sapphire Princess
Just completed 15 days on the Sapphire, after reading a lot of negative reviews on this ship I was not sure of what I was getting myself into. But it was a really enjoyable cruise, great passengers, staff were all helpful. The only negatives were the shows princess needs to get their act together in this department, one night we had an entertainer making shapes with balloons, this is suited for kids parties. I have noticed on other princess cruises that the variety in the buffet is getting smaller, but quite happy with the food in general. We did a Cambodian tour which was a total rip off cost US $119 ea for a 4 hour tour which gave us 30 minutes at each,a memorial, kids school, typical house, market and then an hour at a resort starring at the beach or having a massage if you wished extra cost of course. The tour guide kept telling us how poor they were and it was all for donations. The ship decor was a bit sad and worn, but it is due for some improvements in March, hopefully they replaced the old worn seats etc. But we really enjoyed this cruise on the Sapphire would cruise on her again.

Sapphire Princess Asia Cruise 2018

Sapphire Princess Cruise Review by Gjm@maxup.com.au

• Sail Date: January 2018
  • Destination: Asia
  • Cabin Type: Balcony

But we really enjoyed this cruise on the Sapphire would cruise on her again.
Gjm@maxup.com.au’s Full Rating Summary
Get Sapphire Princess price drops

Balcony
Cabin BB C515
Cabin was fine a bit small, we had an extended balcony, could have used more space in the cabin than the balcony. But it was part of the deal. Not really sure whether I have put the right category down.
Aloha Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins