3. Navigator of the Seas
Royal Caribbean Cruise Line is a great Cruise line!! The ships are BEAUTIFUL! We love walking onto the ship, going to the room set down our carry-on bag and then exploring. Speaking of rooms, the cabins are not so special, (unless you get a suite) because the ship has activitys, you only sleep in the room! When my family and I go to the dining room, we feel like royalty! It has a HUMOUNGUS chandelir and is just so beautiful! The entertainment and activities are probaly, hmm, the second best thing about a cruise. Not only is it a great time, but you also learn new things! The best part of a cruise is the ports. You get to see what life is like on an island, but you also learn new culture and beliefs! When you are on the ship, you are treated unbelivably amazing. You always have a towel animal on your bed and it is so fun!

I have been on 3 Royal Caribbean Cruises and one Carnival

Ages 7 to 9
Ages 10 to 12
Get Royal Caribbean Navigator of the Seas price drops

Cabin K122
I love the interior state rooms! They are the cheapest, and the smartest decision. You are not going to spend your whole time in your cabin so there is no reason to get a suite.
  Navigator of the Seas Deck Plans