3. Carnival Inspiration
Let me just preface this review with my age....71 and have sailed 25+ cruises. I prefer to sail carnival because of younger crowd. I have tried other lines and found when sailing with older cruisers dynamics totally different. I like the casino and their casinos are rocking way into the early hours and carnival has a lot of things going on .... again way into the night when younger patrons. I want to be entertained when on vacation and there is plenty to do.....took a cruise on HAL to Alaska and medium age was 60+ and there was nothing to do other than trivia and casino literally was closed by 9 because it was empty. I was very pleasantly surprised at food in dining room....the food has not been great on last couple carnival cruises but this boat had really good food in dining room and it was a nice surprise. I don't sail for food because I can always find something but again, good. Only stopped in Encinada but I highly recommend a local restaurant Guadalajara.....food so good and amazing. There were four of us and had tacos, large bowl of guacamole and coke cola and total bill $14. Cabin steward saw first day and never again but every time we requested something it magically appeared and room nicely maintained. There were a lot of shows and games for adults and children. Customer service very pleasant and because they had given me wrong rating on my card I received a plate of chocolate covered strawberries delivered to room.... Only negative I can come up with is glass elevators in atrium to working .... but who cares...I don't.

Loved it!!!!!

Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review by bcommor

• Sail Date: February 2018
  • Destination: Mexican Riviera
  • Cabin Type: Interior

There were a lot of shows and games for adults and children.

bcommor’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Inspiration price drops

Interior
Cabin 4I M299
Always maintained and met room steward when we arrived and never saw him again but every time we requested something....like hair dryer, extra pillow or anything it magically appeared
Verandah Deck Inside Cabins, Suite Cabins