3. Oosterdam
I have been on a bunch of Royal Caribbean cruises, in watching Scott singer's cruises I was wanting to get back to cruising again, but wanted to try Holland America, since the port is so close to me it's a great trip to go without flying! I was very pleased on how the overall cruise was, for me this one was for just relaxing and spending to some quality time with my daughter as well. this cruise was just my daughter and myself. I must say very happy the way Holland does there cruises, the service and food it what stood out to me. yeah this this line doesn't have the rock climbing wall, wave machine etc, but it is the old style of cruising of which I cherish. Without having to fly it was easier to upgrade the room to the Signature Suite! I love the layout of these suites, having a daughter go,makesthe bathroom double sink a bigger deal than I thought! plenty of room to spread out in the bathroom, plus having a separate shower was big deal too! Balcony - I always love being out on it. tough to cruise without a balcony, so I guess that's what happens when you get upgraded you can never go back to a regular room! overall I love Holland America, will be a customer for sure!

Mexican Riviera Cruise

Oosterdam Cruise Review by Masami2222

• Sail Date: February 2018
  • Destination: Mexican Riviera
  • Cabin Type: Signature Superior Verandah Suite

overall I love Holland America, will be a customer for sure!
Masami2222’s Full Rating Summary
Get Holland America Oosterdam price drops

Signature Superior Verandah Suite
Cabin SY 8081
Overall loved the cabin space and layout of this suite. Balconies are a must for me!
Navigation Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins