3. Carnival Valor
60th birthday cruise with my daughters - two cabins - it was great that we were able to open our balconies up and share one big balcony. Service was terrific - recommend the Steak House (went twice) and did the Chef's table which was absolutely amazing! Drinks were good - our final bill let us know how good they were! Spa was great, though I got tired of the sales pitches to buy the products. Décor was a little odd - but it worked. Didn't see any shows but on board entertainment seemed good. Casino was friendly even though they took our money. Passion Island excursion was a dud. Please note, if you have a hard time walking, don't take this excursion. They make you walk 2 by 2 for about 1/2 mile in the powder fresh sand to reach the worn out beach chairs. Drinks were watered down and food was mediocre. The only good drinks were the ones you paid extra for. I've been to Passion Island many times and was sorely disappointed in the product they delivered. Cruise, however, perfect length of time and easy off the ship - the easiest ever! Take this cruise - you won't be disappointed if you want a short get-away.

Great ship to get around on

Carnival Valor Cruise Review by txtvsales

txtvsales’s Full Rating Summary

Balcony
Cabin 8F 8256
okay room -extremely clean - great that I could share a balcony with my daughters in the next cabin. Note - only shampoo and shower gel are provided. Disappointed in bathroom amenities.
Spa Deck Balcony Cabins