3. Carnival Sunshine
The style of ship that has a lot of seating and usually 3 floors of the main lounge is what we need. People want to see the show but it is hard to find a good seat in the liquid Lounge. The comedy lounge is also too small. The reason They made it smaller while adding 150 to 200 extra people. Yes they put more people on the ship and less room for them to see to set in to watch comedy or see the dance show. They also added 3 new resturants that you have to pay extra money to eat in. They should not have destroyed the Destiny. The cast and crew were wonderful Emma is a sweetheart . James Steven Tyler the money man Josh Erica and all the other cast were wonderful. My room was made to accommodate only 2 people. The passengers before me had a roll away bed brought in . I asked that the extra linen be removed. I even put them out myself only to have them and 3 not 2 but 3 life preservers stuffed back in my closet taking up space I should have been able to use.

The Destiny destroyed

Carnival Sunshine Cruise Review by paulacakes2u

• Sail Date: February 2018
  • Destination: Eastern Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Interior with Picture Window (obstructed views)

paulacakes2u’s Full Rating Summary

Interior with Picture Window (obstructed views)
Cabin 4J 6101
cabin over all was nice and clean
Deck 7 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins