3. Norwegian Jade
I chose it for the intinerary and for being at the time I wanted to go. Getting on and off the ship went smoothly. Last minute internet while waiting was good. The ship was clean and never felt crowded. The food was good to very good. The servce was kind and speedy. Dimson, the hand sanitizer guy at the Garden Café was a hoot. Talk to him. The pancakes were a bit dry, tho'. Musc, music, music. Everywhere all afternoon into the late evening. I really like live music and Dana, who sang and played piano, was excellent. The showband was good, too. Blazing Boots was much too loud and we had to leave 5 minutes in. The other shows I saw were good. You must go to see Elements. It is a time to applaud the cruise staff. The services we used were polite and communicated clearly. We went on 3 NCL excursions. Cartagena, Belize and Miami. And 1 on our own. Cartagena is a very short stop, so I think an organized excursion is best. It was nice,butt very fast. The guide was good. Mayan ruins in Belize. Long travel time, but the destination was worth it, especially if uou have never seen Mayan ruins before. Our guide was particularly annoying. Basically yelling on the bus for the whole hour getting to the site. He gave out some misinformation, too. In Miami, we took the Everglades airboat. That was very nice. LOUD! Be ready. Saw a couple gators and other critters. The guide, Eddie, was a rambling mess. Bordered on racism with his description of the local Native Americans. "Each of the gets $5000 dollars a month for doing nothing...I wish I could marry one." Plus more. He also to brutal mother-in-law jokes at least 10 times. He kind of spoiled the ride to and from the Everglades. I would take a cruise like this again.

A good cruise. Get used to washy-washy!

Norwegian Jade Cruise Review by Thlayli2003

I chose it for the intinerary and for being at the time I wanted to go.

The ship was clean and never felt crowded.

The pancakes were a bit dry, tho'.

The services we used were polite and communicated clearly.

We went on 3 NCL excursions. Cartagena, Belize and Miami. And 1 on our own.

I would take a cruise like this again.
Thlayli2003’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Jade price drops

Oceanview Porthole Window
Cabin OG 5000
This was a nice cabin, but with a few major drawbacks. It s right next to one of the art storage rooms. There Were at least 3 art auctions that needed 1 hour of moving the art n either end of the auction. There is another storage room somewhere nearby that had a lot of moving and thumping for several nights starting at 4am. One of the nights I moved, with no trouble, to a spare room. The bow thrusters can also be a bit noisy, too.
Clean, orderly, nice. Great view of the walls of the Canal locks right outside the porthole.
Deck 5 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins