3. Norwegian Sun
1st This is too small an area to list the problems we encounterd on the ship. The biggest being the noise levels due to ship refitting being done while we were cruising. DB levels were off the charts very annoying in lounge areas (when raining and no other place to hang out) and pool side. Tea was store bought tea Lipton (sorry Lipton Fans) - why not then also use store bought coffee. Extremely poor service from wait staff - yet they get 20% for being bad at what they do. French restaurant had rolls that were so dry (all the way through) that they shattered into dust as you tried to open them. Watched another person do the same thing with their roll. Ashes were often coming down over our food and drinks while sitting aft. Have pictures of them in my drinks and on the floor. Yes, I did post them on Social media so others could see. Only places to take unobstructed pictures were often blocked off - due to Ship Refurbishment. One of the worst cruise experiences I have been on. Was very disappointed, expected a much higher class of service and products.

Worst Cruise Line Ever

Norwegian Sun Cruise Review by norbond

• Sail Date: February 2018
  • Destination: South America
  • Cabin Type: Oceanview Porthole Window
1st This is too small an area to list the problems we encounterd on the ship.

norbond’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Sun price drops

Oceanview Porthole Window
Cabin OG
Cabin did not match the pictures shown to us.
Biscayne Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins