3. Adventure of the Seas
A group of 5 cruised in 2 cabins. In the cabin that held 3, 2 of them chose the beverage package. One of the cruisers has a medical condition that only allows her to drink water and almond milk...RCCL made her purchase a drink package even when they were told about her condition. I think that they blew my respect for them...I'm a diamond plus person and have 3 upcoming cruises booked with them but under the circumstances, I think I'll start booking other cruise lines. The staff in the dining room was great, but the service was slower than usual. We did "hook" our reservation numbers together when booking (our 2 cabins) to request the same table, and verified it with the cruise line 1 week before sailing BUT we were not at the same table and had to wait in line with about 50 others with the same problem to get our table straightened out.

A few disappointments

Adventure of the Seas Cruise Review by only way to vacay

only way to vacay’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Adventure of the Seas price drops

Just out of dry dock so it was clean and refreshed!
  Adventure of the Seas Deck Plans