3. Oasis of the Seas
Booked this cruise to hang out with people I met on a prior cruise. I had been on this ship before, and it was okay. I was telling the other people about shows, restaurants, etc on the ship, which they were anxious to experience. $53.00 per person for Chops Grill, $9.95 + 18% gratuity at Johnny Rockets? I can get a better steak dinner on land for equal or less, and can certainly go to a good burger joint for less than the cost. Crew seemed inattentive to guests needs after day two, which I figured out the reason at the end of the cruise when I saw hundreds of crew members waiting to board the ship, as I was getting off as early and fast as I could. Preference is definitely the Voyager and Freedom calls ships, where service seems to be much better, without all the price gauging.

Not my favorite cruise

Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review by PALisa

PALisa’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Oasis of the Seas price drops

Stateroom was definitely not the specified square footage. One night stand had been removed from the room, as when the beds are put together, one side is tight up against the wall. Small chair instead of a sofa, and the chair was only a few inches from the closet, which was the smallest I have seen on any ship.
  Oasis of the Seas Deck Plans

• Beach
    Playa Mia beach and water park was about a 20-30 minute drive from port. The facility is pretty large, and can accommodate big crowds. Nothing too exciting with the water park, but was able to find a lounger in a quiet area, which was very relaxing. Two nice swimming pools are also at the premise.
  • Beach
    Blue Waters beach club is about 10 minutes drive from the port, but not the nicest beach. If you are looking for a quiet getaway with a calm ocean, this is not the place to go.
  • Labadee
    Purchased the Dragon Coaster all day access, which is a nice diversion from just sitting on the beach all day.
    View All 1,795 Labadee Cruise Port Reviews