3. Harmony of the Seas
I was on the Allure last year and I wanted to experience another great similar ship. Frist, the Ocean View Balcony Stateroom was large and had plenty of closet space that was easy accessible. The shows Greese,Columbus, Fine Line, Ice Skating, etc were excellent. The costumes for the shows and the promps were fantastic. The staff on this ship was very friendly and committed to their task..Ladabee was very clean the transportation was great to help the handicap people. The activities were of a great variety and the food was excellent . The food in the main dining room was great and well serviced by the waiters. The Anytime dining was great the way it was setup to accommodate guests.. .The housekeeper was very very good.. The Embarkation was great but the Debarkation was the smoothest I've seen on any ship. The RC ships especially the Oasis Group is my favorite .I have booked the Symphony of the Seas for February 2019.

EXCELLENT SHOWS AND GREAT FOOD

Harmony of the Seas Cruise Review by jmad10

jmad10’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Harmony of the Seas price drops

Cabin 8-224
Great! Plenty of space. The closets were large and in a great location. Large TV and comfortable mattress.
  Harmony of the Seas Deck Plans