3. Oasis of the Seas
My wife paid for this cruise through her work. It was a great cruise, huge ship & lots to do. The ship was beautiful. Our room was bigger than we thought it would be, plus a balcony over Central Park. Only con, the bed was a little hard but got used to it. The food at Chop's Grill was fantastic. The free meals at Central Café & Windjammer was very good. The staff everywhere was great. We even got to meet & talk to the Captain twice in the hallways. Our room attendant cleaned our room twice a day. And at night made animals out of towels & put it on our bed, also turned it down. There was over 6,000 guests & 2,000 employees on the ship. It really was never that crowded. Going to be talking to my wife's kids about our next cruise. Can't wait for the next cruise.

My wife's first cruise & my 3rd

Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review by jimmc2453

jimmc2453’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Oasis of the Seas price drops

Cabin 12/613
Bigger than we thought it would be. The balcony was great.
  Oasis of the Seas Deck Plans