3. Carnival Paradise
I was paying back a friend who arranged a trip for me 44 years ago. We have been friends since then and thought this would be nice to pay them back. My first Carnival and only the 2nd cruise I have ever been on. I found the people were much more friendly on this cruise than on Celebrity. The food was very good, our waiter was Raymond and he and his help were great. Remembered our names, what beer I drank and even brought 2 shrimp cocktails since they are small. The one thing I didn't like food wise was the flank steak. I have cooked on a grill for about 40 years and this was not flank. It was too thick and had too much gristle in it. The deserts were the best part and I am not a big sweet eater. Cheese cake was very good. One thing that stood out was disembarkation. We had FTTF and I don't think it mattered. I had a 10:45 am flight and hunted down a Carnival rep and told him that. We had been told to meet in the Queen Mary lounge and there was about 200 people there. No one ever said anything about getting off and we got in a line around 7:50 and I made it to the airport with time to spare.

Staff was great

Carnival Paradise Cruise Review by shipper50

shipper50’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Paradise price drops

Interior
Cabin 4B R137
The size was great, the room steward (Yoko) was top notch. He did everything I asked like ice, and even got me a liner to put in the trash can to use to chill Cokes.

The bad thing is the walls allow in the noise from 3 sides in this room, and found a sound like running water in the ceiling the last 2.5 days and called guest services and they sent someone right away and she heard it. Never did get the noise stopped.
Main Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins