• Cheers to 25 years: Celebrate with Us!
  • Find a Cruise

PatBel
2-5 Cruises • Age 70s

Sail Date: Oct 2017
Cabin: Outside Stateroom with French Balcony

After researching various cruises, I chose Avalon Waterways because it seemed to offer the best itinerary and amenities for the money, and we weren't disappointed. Everything was wonderful. I have food sensitivities and am on a restricted diet, but the maitre' d and chef worked with me every day to make sure I got what I needed. The food was excellent. The shore excursions were very well planned and executed. Our cabin was upgraded 2 weeks before the cruise which was a delightful surprise, and the cabin crew did an excellent job of cleaning and supplying all of our needs. All of the crew were so warm and friendly, and with only 116 passengers it was like one big family. We are certainly looking forward to another cruise with Avalon and would highly recommend them. We rented an apartment in Amsterdam for a week before our cruise which really worked out very well. We got to explore this very interesting city which we wouldn't have been able to do had we just gone on the cruise.

Outside Stateroom with French Balcony

Very comfortable with a beautiful view.

Find an Avalon Artistry II Cruise from $1,308