3. Carnival Inspiration
Beware of the Spa.Carnival. Although you'll be billed for services there on your Carnival account, any refunds are next to impossible to get as Steiner Leisure is the provider. I was offered the choice of 3 massages on the very first day at a reduced rate of $172.00. I was billed close to $198. I also had a $50.00 gift card in my room later on and when I tried to get it applied, they would not do it. Period. The massage was wonderful and I would probably look into another on that cruise had they been good business people, but had a very negative feeling of Steiner Leisure. I was able to get on the internet on the cruise and left a message at Steiner Leisure, explaining the situation. To date they have not responded at all.. The dancers & singers are very talented and work hard on their routines. The music on Diva was too loud and stroblights were distracting and was definitely geared towards millenials. but moderated the next program. The cruisers were a mixed age group. The Rook Duo were so wonderful, people followed their schedule. Horns & strings are magic.

Buyer beware

Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review by K Buta

K Buta’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Inspiration price drops

Cabin M250
It was a large windowed room, well laid out. The cabin steward was a professional.
  Carnival Inspiration Deck Plans