3. Silver Shadow
I chose this cruise to join a family group. It was my 6th cruise but first on Silversea. It was the best cruise ever. The service,crew and entertainment was outstanding. I loved the smaller venue which allowed us to get to know the other guests and staff. This made the time on board very friendly and personable. I felt so welcomed and special from the time we boarded until we disembarked. The prepaid tours were excellent giving us an excellent insight at all sites. Sue the excursion director was helpful in last minute changes which allowed us to see the super bowl and not miss a tour that was top on our list. The cruise director Mr Moss went out of his way to advise us on the availability of watching the super bowl. His personal show was one of the best performances. However it should be presented on a night at sea so you can’t miss it. We came in at the end after attending a fabulous on ground evening excursion. Kennan our butler went above and beyond to serve us. I miss him so much!!!! The entertainment had something for everyone. There were activities I missed only because of enjoying the spa or pool or just laughing with new found friends. I can’t wait to sail again on Silversea!!,,

Amazing

Silver Shadow Cruise Review by DebOtey

• Sail Date: February 2018
  • Destination: Asia
  • Cabin Type: Vista Suite

Kennan our butler went above and beyond to serve us. I miss him so much!!!!

DebOtey’s Full Rating Summary
Get Silversea Silver Shadow price drops

Vista Suite
Cabin VI 432
First time cruising without a balcony but large room and bathroom made it bearable.
Deck 7 Suite Cabins