• Cheers to 25 years: Celebrate with Us!
  • Find a Cruise
  • Deals
  • Excursions

Island Princess Review

Editor Rating
15 Awards

The best and the not so good!!

Review for Island Princess to the Panama Canal & Central America
auntella
10+ Cruises • Age 70s

Sail Date: Dec 2017
Cabin: Deluxe Oceanview

Captain Michele Tuvo is the best, the very best!!! He was every where, in the dining rooms, buffet, hallways, atrium, talking to passengers and employees, checking on everyone.....Everywhere.

The host of the Anytime Dining was also just the best, he knew us by the 2nd or 3rd day. He was just the best. I didn't get his name, but he was from Romania.

The most adorable manager of the jewelry store was so much fun to watch on her raffles.

Deluxe Oceanview

Cabin O5

It was spacious, clean and comfortable and quiet. We have always used Hilton for our cruises, however this time we used Princess in Santa Clarita and it was not so good, we didn't get the cabin we had been told we would have, the anniversary package was not there as it was to be, so luckily my husband had the receipt in his phone, So they did honor it.... But we will go back to Hilton for reservations. Our bed was the most comfortable ever, i fell asleep even just sitting on it, perfect.

Guatemala and Costa Rica had amazing port shopping, I want to go again.

Remember it is on the Equator so it is hot but our air conditioning was fantastic, not too hot and not too cold.

Port Reviews

Los Angeles

We live close by

Puntarenas (Puerto Caldera)

IF this is Costa Rica it was beautiful hot and great port shopping.

Puerto Quetzal (Antigua)

I think this is Guatamala, it would be nice if u would use those names..... This was the BEST PORT SHOPPING

Huatulco

I think this was Mexico, nice and nice shopping.

Manzanillo

this was a beautiful area., it was very hot and port shopping not so great. But we enjoyed the view and enjoyed out ship time.

1 Helpful Vote