3. Avalon Passion
Conversation with friends suggested Avalon as a possibility since I was already expressing an interest in touring Europe. This particular cruise would take me to the countries of my grandparents. Since my new wife had broken her leg just two weeks prior to our departure I was concerned we'd have to cancel . I need not have worried, the crew, staff and guides were most accommodating and we never felt that we missed or were left out of any of the experiences. The serving staff were absolutely amazing and very friendly. This enhanced the gift of hospitality through this experience. We were constantly impressed by the quality of the meals and believed the chef and his staff were magicians in being able to provide everyone with such wonderful meals in such a small space, (we were given a tour of the kitchen). We very much enjoyed the "port talks,' given each evening to prepare us for the next day.

Places, people and the Passion

Avalon Passion Cruise Review by pastor17

pastor17’s Full Rating Summary
Get Avalon Passion price drops

Surprisingly spacious and the large sliding doors provide a marvelous view. The room and bed were very comfortable with plenty of storage space.
  Avalon Passion Deck Plans