3. Allure of the Seas
Chose this cruise due to friends who were already booked. A few days before the cruise, there were several emails coming concerning 25% discount on a very expensive drink package. One spouse can't get it - you have to BOTH get it. That was almost $1000 for us! I didn't get the package discount secured before we went because I was travelling right up until our leave. Then when we got on the ship, we tried to arrange it. The discount not longer applied, and no one on the ship at the info desk was able to fix that. I couldn't believe that - how easy would it be! Then 3 days in - they were offering a 10 drink package! Very disappointing. The attendant taking care of our room was a sweetheart. However, we were charged $14.50 per day per person. That really adds up. At the end of the week, they offered envelopes to leave a tip for the attendant! It's not his fault but I really felt this was over the top. The lineups for drinks poolside were disappointing. One guy working the bar the entire time - at one of the locations near us. He couldn't really keep up. For dinner, we really had to discuss the delays in getting meals and drinks, by the second day. They just weren't coming around. The staff are not experienced and there were just not enough of them. We couldn't get an outside balcony. We wasted $ on an inside one. All we needed was a porthole - if you can't get outside balcony - don't waste your money. Shows were fantastic. A lot of $ for 7 days.

Felt ripped off concerning drink package and the "double" tipping

Allure of the Seas Cruise Review by northstar3000

Shows were fantastic.

A lot of $ for 7 days.
northstar3000’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Allure of the Seas price drops

Attendant was awesome. I would rather not waste $ on an inside balcony.
  Allure of the Seas Deck Plans