3. Marella Dream
I booked this cruise as a last minute getaway for me and my wife. I have only been cruising once before on the crown princess so after looking at the reviews I was dreading my week away. How wrong could I have been. This was a fantastic cruise with fantastic staff. As a avid cook that enjoys cooking I loved the food and the way it was always perfectly cooked. I did hear of someone moaning because the scrambled egg wasn’t cooked. I’m sure Jeeves cooked theirs better at home, but Proper cooks cook scrambled eggs like you get them on the ship. The staff in the restaurants worked like pack mules and still had smiles on their faces. I received customer service that I never got in the two weeks on the crown princess, I really wished that the dream was my first cruise.Also read the reviews about the entertainment. Again very very wrong. Sound nation in the medusa lounge was fantastic. And it was hard to get a seat most nights, so if that’s worse than pub singers as reviews have said, I can only guess the pubs they go to are called trendy wine bars with violinists!!!! The entertainment staff was so attentive and made you feel like family not a number, cruise director Taylor has a great team in Fran,Susie,Katie and then there is Lewis, I think I broke ribs I laughed so much at his quips. Yes she has problems, she is a old ship and shows her age, but for what you paid for the ticket some people want staff walking behind them. I would say give her a try, make your own mind up, not just negative people finding little faults with her.

Don’t take notice of negative people reviews. Make your own mind

Marella Dream Cruise Review by Captainjack3648

Captainjack3648’s Full Rating Summary
Get Marella Dream price drops

Yes she has some problems, but she is a old lady and you should expect these things. My room steward Haydee was fantastic with a capital F.
  Marella Dream Deck Plans