3. MSC Sinfonia
The cruise was chosen as a reward for high performance at work. We competed for the ultimate reward with my colleagues in the division. The MSC Sinfonia cruise to Portuguese Island / Pomene for me and my beautiful wife became a dream holiday. It was a first and the best experience of lives. From the flight from Kruger Mpumalanga International Airport to King Shaka International Airport it was a first flight for her. From embarkment to disembarkment we enjoyed each and every moment, pleasant cabins, professional and super friendly staff. Highest standards of Lounges, great and fun activities. Pomene Island though hot, but one of the most beautiful island one can dream of visiting. So grateful for the opportunity to be part of the people blessed to enjoy such a luxurious and joyous cruise. We looking forward to take our 2 kids to a cruise as soon as the next cruise in January 2019.

Ultimate Joy - Cruise

killian11’s Full Rating Summary
Get MSC Sinfonia price drops

Fantastica Balcony Stateroom
Cabin B2 9167
Extremely Beautiful, Clean, loved the balcony. The standard of everything was world class level. Five Star.
Sibelius Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins