3. Avalon Tapestry II
We always wanted to travel to France (Paris and Normandy, specifically) and this was the PERFECT way to do that. The comfort with the room was above fantastic and the food and wine was superb! We loved the intimacy with the small crowd and crew compliment and getting to know the service staff made our trip special -- they were very accommodating. And Captain Rudy was very personable and entertaining. He and his crew maintain a nearly perfect ship and the sailing was smooth and relaxing. The on-board entertainment was fun (and the informational lectures were even better), but our main focus for the trip was the stop at the Normandy memorial. It was such an emotional journey and I was so glad to be there...by far the highlight of the excursions for me. However, each stop along the way (and back) were special in their own right and I wouldn't have missed any of them for any reason. they were truly icing on the cake. All-in-all, one of the best trips I've been on and my wife and I are planing many more with Avalon in the near future.

It is so true that "you never forget the first time" -- I never will!

Avalon Tapestry II Cruise Review by mlinebarger