• Cheers to 25 years: Celebrate with Us!
  • Find a Cruise

busyladie4
First Time Cruiser • Age 70s

Sail Date: Nov 2017
Cabin: Deluxe Stateroom with Window

My travel agent suggested this cruise and I am so glad she did. My daughter and I went on this cruise and we both enjoyed it thoroughly. I would go again in a heartbeat. We spent two days in Budapest before the cruise and two days in Nuremberg after the cruise. I would recommend that to anyone. Both cities were fabulous. We especially enjoyed the hot baths in Budapest and the Christmas markets. The dining on this cruise is exceptional. Having champagne with breakfast every morning was the best. The staff was able to prepare anything that was asked for and was very friendly. Our cabin on level 2 was great except next time I would want to have a cabin more in the middle of the ship as the engine noise was quite noticeable, not so much for me but for my daughter. She also had them remove the mattress pad as the bed was a bit soft for her. There could have been a little less furniture in the cabin as it made moving around for two a bit tight. We enjoyed the various ports of call on the cruise, especially the smaller cities. Going through the locks was interesting. I wasn't sure the ship was going to fit.

Deluxe Stateroom with Window

Cabin D

I was very pleased with the cabin but not necessarily with the location. Next time I will make sure to book early enough to get a cabin a little closer to the middle.

2 Helpful Votes