3. Mekong Navigator (Uniworld)
This cruise went from Vietnam through Cambodia back into Vietnam. The accommodations in all 3 places were stellar and the ship itself was very lovely, comfortable and afforded privacy as well as good mingling places. The food was very good, the staff attentive and congenial. The tours themselves were interesting and appropriately timed, not too short but not rushed. We visited places I would not only not have gone, but could not have gone. There was a good mix of history, culture, fun and entertainment. The tour guides were knowledgeable and attentive to any issues. The staff was attentive to physical needs, comfort and individuals. The places we ate out at were very nice and the food was very good. The buses were comfortable and the guides filled the time with interesting information. I also did the Ha Long Bay add on which was the right amount of time. The bay is beautiful albeit busy with other boats, but did not feel crowded. The boat we had was brand new and gorgeous. The staff there was also kind and attentive. I had an excellent adventure and felt taken care of and considered at every step. I can't rate this cruise high enough.

Great Trip, Great Cruise Line

Mekong Navigator (Uniworld) Cruise Review by ezaroff

• Sail Date: February 2018
  • Destination: Asia River

ezaroff’s Full Rating Summary
Get Mekong Navigator (Uniworld) price drops

Cabin was clean, roomy lovely appointments. There was not a terrace to sit on but the french doors opened to a small standing area and it wasn't a problem as the roof deck upstairs was lovely and allowed for a certain amount of privacy or alone space. The bathrooms were great and well maintained.