3. Celebrity Infinity
As an Elite Captain's Club member on Celebrity Infinity's Antarctica cruise sailing January 22nd from Buenos Aires, I related my disappointment to the Concierge Mr. Hernandez in the Library on the 8th floor. He basically blew me off. I have already booked 4 cabins on a Celebrity Cruise in the Caribbean next February. I thinking we may need to cancel and change lines. I have not heard one word about my complaints. We only stopped twice in 14 days. The captain did not spin the ship around much and therefore did not get good views of wildlife others saw on the opposite side of the ship. (we were on the Port side). Also the shore excursion in Ushuaia on the Terra Del Fuego, we did not get there when scheduled, instead we were 3 hours late, they piled too many people on some catamarans thru the harbor, could not see anything then we got off at the national park and they proceed to bus us back to town, too late for anything to be open (10:15) with the ship leaving at 11:30. For such an expensive cruise, they did not do a very good job of keeping us entertained. there was little to do on the ship, and the crew was also not prepared for 12 days at sea with only the 2 stops. Corporate was clearly all about the money! So Celebrity what are you going to do for all of us unhappy customers? Trip Advisor and cruise critic are my next stops.

Expensive cruise, little enjoyment

Scottydog50’s Full Rating Summary
Get Celebrity Infinity price drops

Deluxe Ocean View with Balcony 2A
Cabin 2A 6065
Mold in shower, mirrors getting deteriorated, towel hangers falling off door, sliding glass door inoperable.
Deck 7 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins