3. Carnival Victory
First of all, embarkation and disembarkation was the fastest I have ever done..We're talking seconds. Kudos for the new system. We did a Back to Back cruise for a total of 14 days. (1/29/18 to 2/12/18). I believe this was the 3rd and 4th cruise after coming out of dry dock. It's still a work in progress. We were in cabin 7261. On Superbowl Sunday the ship had a ship wide plumbing issue, which meant one couldn't use the toilets for a couple of hours during the game. It was a guess on a day to day basis if our shower would provide hot water. The refrigerator in the room never worked. The tv was hit or miss. Chemical odors throughout the ship at times. The lido buffet was problematic, with only one serving line, hence a very good breakfast was had in the main dinning room. Every crew member I dealt with were great. I recall three or fours shows were cancelled. On the second cruise the casino was a smoke free zone, which was great compare to the first cruise. On the second cruise the ship sailed to the A-B-C islands, which were just great.. The cruise was fine, the ship's issues didn't reflect on the service by the outstanding staff of the Victory. I'm sure in a few months the Victory will be up to the standards that it was when we last sailed on in back in Oct 2005 during Hurricane Wilma.

Just not ready

Icecat’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Victory price drops

Interior
Cabin 4B 7261
Smaller cabin, no chairs provided to sit on. Storage space was lacking. Shower had issues with hot water. TV also had reception problems and the small refrigerator/cooler didn't work. Bed was fine except due to my height my feet would extend beyond the end of the bed, not Carnival's issue at all.
Main Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins