3. Disney Fantasy
I went on the cruise with my family to celebrate the life of our beloved dog Roxy because she passed away from cancer. We went on the Fantasy Star wars cruise it was awesome they had fireworks for Pirates night and then a Starwars fireworks for Starwars night. The service in the dining area was excellent and the steward was one of the best we have ever had. The food was good but the menu you could have more seafood options. All the shows were great and the Movie choices were excellent as well. The fantasy is one of the most beautiful ships I have ever been on the cabins are large and spacious. If you have children and you love Disney this is an excellent vacation for your family. The service continues to get better we really liked our dining staff Edgar & Clinton and the room steward Alston was excellent taking time to talk with us every time he saw us. We can't wait for our next Disney cruise.

Great cruise, awesome family time

Disney Fantasy Cruise Review by gorilla1964

Ages 16+
Get Disney Fantasy price drops

Deluxe Oceanview Stateroom with Verandah
Cabin 05A 10008
The cabin was very clean and spacious but it was rocky most of the trip. I think I will save money for other things and stay in inside cabins from now on.
Deck 10 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins