3. Navigator of the Seas
We initially chose this cruise because: 1) We wanted to join friends we hadn't seen in a few years who were already booked on this cruise (we surprised them when they saw us on the ship!) and 2) The ABC ports (Aruba, Bonaire, Curacao) were places we had not been to before. Our stateroom attendant, waiter, and assistant waiter were awesome and even joined us in singing "Happy Birthday" to my mother-in-law during the cruise! The ship was beautiful and just the right size to make both my husband and I happy (he likes bigger ships, and I like them smaller). We tried Sabor for the first time and were not crazy about it except for the freshly made chips and guacamole. Chops was great, as always! I can't say enough about the excursions! We don't normally take excursions on Labadee, but we joined our friends for the Sandbar Catamaran Tour, and we had a blast! A couple Haitian crew members joined me in dancing the Cupid Shuffle while onboard! We also took the "best of" of "highlights" excursions in Curacao, Bonaire, and Aruba, which we had chosen due to my mother-in-law's limited mobility. They were all amazing and very informative! The buildings in Curacao are all in bright, cheerful colors, the salt flats in Bonaire is definitely a must-see, as is the natural bridge in Aruba. It is so hard to believe that these three of the six Dutch-owned islands are so different from one another! I managed to catch all the nighttime shows from musical tributes, to comedians, to juggler Aaron Bonk; and I thoroughly enjoyed them all! Our friends were traveling with a five-year-old girl who LOVED the Adventurers Club! During our meals, she kept telling her parents that she wanted to hurry and finish so she could go back! If you have not been to the "ABC" islands, I HIGHLY recommend this cruise and would definitely go again!

Beautiful Ports, Great Excursions, and AMAZING Staff!

Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review by ejmred

ejmred’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Navigator of the Seas price drops

The cabin was standard sized and a little cramped for three adults. I would definitely recommend a sofa-bed over the pulldown beds for anyone staying in this category room. The ladders for climbing to the pulldown beds were not comfortable on our feet. We ended up standing on the bed and hopping up or sliding off the bunk down to the bed because the ladders were so difficult to use.
  Navigator of the Seas Deck Plans

• Island Tour
    I cannot recommend the "Best of Aruba" tour highly enough! Our driver Benjamin was amazing! We were able to see the Aloe factory, natural bridge, and a stop near a restaurant overlooking the Caribbean Sea for pictures. If you take this tour and see the "Yum Yum Bus," make sure to get a coconut smoothie (or one of many other flavors if you do not like coconut), The coconut smoothie was delicious and even had little bits of coconut in it.
    View All 217 Island Tour Reviews
  • Island Tour
    This was a great tour that included a trip to the salt flats, flamingo sightings, and a brief beach tour. Our driver Julian and guide Philippe were awesome! Philippe shared many interesting facts about the island.
    View All 86 Island Tour Reviews
  • Island Tour
    This was a great "highlights" and beach fun tour that included a tour of the Curacao liquor factory and samples. Driver Sherman and tour guide Yvette were awesome!
    View All 191 Island Tour Reviews
  • Catamaran Tour
    We booked the catamaran tour at the recommendation of friends cruising with us who had already signed up for it, and the tour was a blast! I think the only downside is that even though my mother-in-law found the catamaran trip to be relaxing, she found it difficult to climb in and out of the boat.
    View All 19 Catamaran Tour Reviews