3. Disney Wonder
I was invited at the last minute to join a friend. We had an inside cabin on deck 5. I usually sail balconies, so I was a bit weary. Cabin was great, amenities great, Service second to none. Any issues that did arise were dealt with promptly most times. One thing I felt like on my recent cruises with the other lines (Celebrity mostly) was that I was a burden to the staff, the buffet area was always messy, took forever to get things cleaned. Not so on the Disney Wonder. EVERY member of the staff had a smile wherever we met them, no matter what their position. Food was good. Buffet selection had items that many other cruise lines have largely cut back on (fresh smoked salmon, sushi). The future cruise booking desk was the one thing that Disney really needs to work on. Hours were not sufficient, one person couldn't keep up with the line. Drinks were a lot less than on other ships and the fact that you can bring wine in at every port compensated for the fact that they do not offer drink packages in my opinion. Embarkation was sub-par to Disney Standards, apparently due to issues with the terminal in Puerto Rico.

Back to back cruising

Freedom46’s Full Rating Summary
Get Disney Wonder price drops

Standard Inside Stateroom
Cabin 11C 5129
Good enough size for two people, although it did accommodate 3. My friend and I didn't want to share a bed, which meant that one of us slept on the sofa bed, since the kind bed does not separate, which was a bit tough for 11 nights.
Deck 2 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins