I traveled alone to go on this vacation but I wasn't alone for long. Sailing on the Sagitta was the best holiday I have ever experienced. The crew are fantastic and the attention that you receive is 2nd to none. The passengers were amazing and we all are trying to stay in touch. I loved the cruise so much I booked another one already. If you are looking for a trip where you are able to go to those more remote beaches, snorkel, swim by the ship, watch dolphins swim along the bow, excellent food, excellent service, options for going ashore and having a crew that only wants to see you happy and relaxed then this is the cruise for you. The food was amazing and there was never a lack of food. I can't wait to go again. You won't regret time spent with the crew of Island Windjammers.

Best way to see the Islands and enjoy great company

Sagitta Cruise Review by micheler56

micheler56’s Full Rating Summary
Get Island Windjammers Sagitta price drops

The cabins are great. Each cabin (other than solo cabins) have their own bathroom and are cleaned every day by the crew. Excellent service.