3. Brilliance of the Seas
I was looking forward to a nice elegant ship and this was the wrong choice. The ship was very dated, carpets and chairs worn out. The food was terrible and there was no entertainment. I have been on a lot of cruises and this is the worst food I think I was ever served. The crew was not upbeat or friendly. It felt as if they were wanting it over and didn't want to go out of their way to say hello. The entertainment was good but there was not enough of it. Unless you gamble there was nothing to do from 7pm to 10:30 pm. And at 10:30 pm the disco opened. Much too late after a day of sun. The excursion was fun and that was the best part of the trip. I would not recommend this ship to anyone. It needs to be scrapped and refreshed. Which I was told by staff the ship is getting remodeled in April 2018. That would explain a lot.

The ship is old and the staff looked overworked and tired. The food was gross.

Brilliance of the Seas Cruise Review by AmyRene