3. MSC Magnifica
i loved the shopping!! way better than zalando. THE BOWLING ARENA WAS SO COOL! My main gripes would be - the music round the pool was ridiculously loud - I mean OTT. I also didn't like the music for most of the time, but even when I did like it (they played some ok electonic/techno for a while) it was too loud for a family area. Maybe play some chill-out quieter for most of the day and then crank it up after 4pm? - smoking are immediately adjacent to the pool deck on starboard side - Yuck Overall the service was very good - a few staff members whose English was really not good which made it difficult, but almost everyone cheerful and friendly, said hello/good morning/afternoon. VoTS is not a very exciting boat for kids I think - it was fine for a short cruise like ours but not enough for kids to do - need water slides (I would like water slides too :-)), but overall this was good and I'd recommend for singles/couple without kids.

The best boat ever!!

MSC Magnifica Cruise Review by viktorLovesboats

i loved the shopping!! way better than zalando. THE BOWLING ARENA WAS SO COOL!

My main gripes would be

- smoking are immediately adjacent to the pool deck on starboard side - Yuck

viktorLovesboats’s Full Rating Summary