3. Navigator of the Seas
Food was of poor quality. Makes me wonder if it was done on purpose in order to promote the specialty restaurant for an extra cost. The ship needs to be refurbished. There are only 2 electrical outlets in the stateroom which is unacceptable at this day and time. Also, many areas have peeling paint or rust showing through, the beds were extremely hard and the pillows were flat. Ended up sleeping on the sofa. It was more comfortable. Guest Services was a joke. Kept getting different answers about trying to exit the ship for departure and forget the ‘valet’ luggage service. They didn’t get my luggage to the airport, therefore it did not arrive at me final destination. Still don’t have it and now will have to file a claim. I first thought I was being too picky about the food,but when me table mates started to complain, they were ‘emerald’ members, I realized it was not me.

Sad. This will be my LAST RC cruise.

Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review by Flinch 40

Flinch 40’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Navigator of the Seas price drops

Anthony, room steward was wonderful but even he couldn’t overcome the room’s deficiencies
  Navigator of the Seas Deck Plans