3. Celebrity Reflection
The ship is beautiful and amazing. The service was amazing. Embarkation was flawless, our room attendant was wonderful. We had a suite (first timers) and our butler was wonderful. Michael's Club (first timers) -- this was the best thing about the cruise. It is staffed by wonderful people. Luminae: The restaurant for suites. The service was flawless -- but the food didn't overwhelm me. I thought the menu was limited and repetitive. We did have the option to order from the main dining room menu, and I did do that a couple of times. We also went to Blu one night, and I thought the menu was more varied and I liked the food better that night. Overall, the food in Luminae was good -- but perhaps I was expecting more variety. Entertainment: I didn't see any of the guest performances, so I can't comment on them. but I did see all of the in-house shows. It's an amazing, top notch facility. The talent is amazing. the in-house band was amazing. So, what was wrong? The shows themselves are stinkers. Made up story lines that have no reason other than to string a bunch of unrelated songs together. The big show of the cruise was some odd Cirque du Soleil meets Rocky Horror Picture Show concoction that has been done to death. They singers and dancers are very talented -- they were given rotten material to work with. The real big negatives. (1) There was a mold/mildew problem in our room. There was a plumbing leak in either our bathroom, or an adjoining room, or in the hallway. There were fans blowing to dry out the carpet in the hallway. We both were stuffed up whenever we were in our room. (2) As if the mildew/mold problem wasn't enough, our room was directly beneath the kitchen/prep area for Ocean View Cafe. The noise never let up. All night long, there were carts being rolled across our ceiling, foot steps, metal trays and pans were dropped, utensils dropped. It was not possible to sleep through the noise. Lesson learned: Next time, I will get off the ship at the first port and go back home rather than suffer through this type of situation.

Good, but not great

Celebrity Reflection Cruise Review by pmennen

pmennen’s Full Rating Summary
Get Celebrity Reflection price drops

Sky Suite
Cabin S1 2196
Mold/mildew odor, and never ending noise from the kitchen above this room
Resort Deck Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins

• City Tour
    Very nice experience. Saw the entire city in the evening. Thoroughly enjoyed it.
    View All 311 City Tour Reviews
  • Panama Canal Tour
    The canal part was fascinating, but the entire ordeal of the bus ride to the ferry, a 1 to 2 hour delay in getting on the ferry really ruined the excursion. We were not allowed to get on the ferry boat because there was no pilot available. During that time, there was one sole bathroom for 640 people who had been riding a bus and waiting for a long time. Most men ended up walking to the end of the property and letting it go. Women stood in a terrible line to use the one toilet available. Once we got on the ferry boat, things improved.
    View All 95 Panama Canal Tour Reviews
  • Puerto Limon
    Got off the ship and someone came up and offered us a 3 hour tour. It included a tour of a banana plantation, a river cruise, and a trip to the beach. Only $35!!!!
    View All 12,785 Puerto Limon Cruise Port Reviews