3. Carnival Spirit
This was a good short cruise to Moreton Island. There were heaps of first time cruisers on the ship which was good to see. I didn't even bother getting off the ship when we got there so I had the ship to myself. Was able to do mini golf without heaps of kids and could hang out in Serenity without heaps of people there. Was even able to win a couple of rounds of Trivia due to most of the people getting off the ship. I took full advantage of the SPA so that I could have a bamboo/stone massage. Pro's - Good value for money and yummy cocktails. Con's - People taking their kids out of school to do a cruise, but that happens a lot these days. Best part is they showed the opening ceremony of the Winter Olympics so I was able to see some of that before I went off to see a show.

Moreton Island Escape

Carnival Spirit Cruise Review by FlyingSolo73

• Sail Date: February 2018
  • Destination: South Pacific
  • Cabin Type: Premium Balcony

Pro's - Good value for money and yummy cocktails.

FlyingSolo73’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Spirit price drops

Premium Balcony
Cabin 9B 7299
I booked a Balcony Guarantee and was assigned cabin 7299. There are good and bad points to the cabin.

Good - Heaps of space and a nice sized balcony.

Bad - If you are a light sleeper this is not the cabin for you. I didn't hear the noise from the lift/elavator which others have complained about but could hear the noise of the drunks who were returning to their cabin late at night.

Overall I liked the cabin but if I was on a longer cruise I may not have liked being waken at 2am every night.
Panorama Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins