3. Silver Muse
My wife and I wanted to see Chile and Argentina. We had actually previously scheduled a trip on another cruise line a few years ago but a serious illness of a family member caused us to cancel. Subsequently, several friends recommended SilverSea. They are absolutely correct. The Silver Muse is as good as it gets. Our cabin [suite] was beautiful, very good size, had a walk in closet, a great bathroom with a stall shower and soaking tub. There are two TVs built into large mirrors, a nice sitting area and a large veranda. Service was outstanding with an excellent Butler and an excellent maid. Dining is great with nine restaurants, most of which were superb. My only complaint is why there is an extra fee for two of them when those two are no better than the others. Liquors and wines were uniformly excellent. Bar service again excellent. In Dolce Vita, Anwar, a server was amazing. The pool area is fine and very comfortable. Night entertainment is quite good. I do think the lectures should be more oriented to the ports and what is notable about them. Our only negative is that sometimes leaving the ship for a tour was total chaos. Most excursions were fun and quite good. The exceptions being horrendous food service in Coyhaique City and initially in the hotel in Santiago. Our additional complaint is the Check In at the Park Tower in Buenos Aires. In every other way the hotel is fine though it could use some renovation.

A Wonderful Trip

geraldpherman34’s Full Rating Summary
Get Silversea Silver Muse price drops

Deluxe Verandah Suite
Cabin DV 910
Cabin perfect. Large, well appointed with comfortable bed, nice sitting area, large veranda.good size walk in closet and excellent bathroom.
Deck 8 Suite Cabins