3. Carnival Sunshine
Had a great start to our trip with Cocoa Beach Shuttle despite our late arrival into MCO, and a good night's sleep. That's about the last good thing I have to say. I will not go on this ship again. The interior layout of the ship and the ventilation system caused most of the public spaces any where near the atrium to feel of smoke from the casino, which was filled with smokers due to the inadequate and totally exposed smoking areas outside. I use a mobility scooter and was restricted to using the Lido deck to go outside because there were no doors I could get through on my own because there were no automatic doors. The Lido buffet was tiny and the staff (except one) was far more interested in socializing than being helpful. The Cucina del Capitan might have been good but we didn't try it because it smelled so strongly of the JiJi Asian restaurant. The staff in the main dining rooms were attentive. We were delayed in our arrivals in several ports for no apparent reason (sitting in the sea for several hours) and had to cancel several day's shore excursions. I won't mention the ongoing sewer problems in the 6th deck forward. From the mildew and mold smells this won't be fixed until she goes to drydock. Don't bring a Service Animal on this ship. Some off the tiniest cabins I've ever seen.

Wow, never again!

Carnival Sunshine Cruise Review by Debbie and Zuma

That's about the last good thing I have to say.

I will not go on this ship again.

The staff in the main dining rooms were attentive.

Don't bring a Service Animal on this ship.

Some off the tiniest cabins I've ever seen.
Debbie and Zuma’s Full Rating Summary