• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

annbootz
10+ Cruises • Age 70s

Sail Date: Dec 2017
Cabin:
I asked for some cheddar cheese... this is what I got.
part of the cruet set, smeared with dried on food and gravy
The excursion boat.. passengers had to climb onto the light blue rim.. then
Flannel on the left is clean and white.  The one on the right had been unde
This table was just wiped "clean"- on right hand side it is dirty,

It has to be one star to get a review printed, otherwise it would be a – 10! At the outset I want to say that I have written two long letters of complaint to Tui, backed up by eleven photographs. Apart for a refund for phone costs caused because their wifi appeared to have stopped my phone from working on their wifi system (it doesn’t like passengers to use Whats App, and I kept getting messages telling me I could not use it on their network) I have personally not asked for any money to be paid to me. I have asked for compensation for the poor cruise experience and I have asked for a cheque to be made payable, not to me, but to the Dog Trust, but Tui don’t seem to have any compassion, and for those of you who are interested this is part of their final letter…

“…I would like to respectfully re-iterate that this is our final decision, and therefore further correspondence within any area of Tui UKK and Ireland, concerning the issues raised, will conclude with the same consistent response”]

Impressive huh?! NOT!!!!!!!!

Cabin Balcony deck 6

The cabin was ok in itself, but if we pushed the balcony door home into the lock it then took the two of us to get it open again, so we generally closed it without locking it unless we were in port. The water turned flannels brown... yuk....they have ignored my request for an explanation of why. The neon tube over the bathroom mirror flickered constantly and requests to replace it were ignored. Cabin Steward was fine.

5 Helpful Votes