3. MSC Meraviglia
After reading some of the reviews we were wondering what we’d let ourselves in for. We needn’t have been concerned, the ship was lovely, spotlessly clean, cabin although a little smaller than most, was very comfortable, the staff friendly and helpful. Plenty of entertainment.The theatre, and the Circe de Soliel were excellent. Although there were many nationalities on board English was the first language.The food was good, all tastes catered for in the buffet diner and specialty restaurants. Maybe a bit on the expensive side, but we were on holiday. The only disappointment was the weather. We enjoyed Rome, and Valletta.Barcelona and Marseilles were the proverbial wash out. We are going to the Caribbean next month so hopefully we shall find the sunshine there, again we go with MSC, although not the same ship. I’m not going to read any reviews before I go, as we had a very good experience last time I shall look forward to the same.

Lovely cruise

MSC Meraviglia Cruise Review by SJMills

SJMills’s Full Rating Summary
Get MSC Meraviglia price drops

On the small side, but very clean and very comfortable.
Lovely beds!