3. Oosterdam
I am submitting the latest laundry package options for Oosterdam. I hope you find it helpful. These prices were current as of November 2017. Many times, laundry was returned clean in 12 hours, some times less. We had no issues with the quality of the laundry service. I will say that my entire family enjoyed the cruise very much. The Panama Canal was amazing. The staff was great and attentive. The food was wonderful and tasty and convenient. On our return home, more than once we sat around the table, after dinner, wondering when someone would serve us dessert! Just kidding... We do miss having dessert every night. The pools were not suited for swimming laps but that's no problem since we disembarked and swam at multiple beaches. The rooms were quite comfortable. I did have some bug bites, which I believe were in my bed. However, my wife who slept in the same bed, did not have any bites. Go figure.

Laundry Packages

Oosterdam Cruise Review by darkinterior

darkinterior’s Full Rating Summary
Get Holland America Oosterdam price drops

Large Interior Stateroom
Cabin I 8041
Laundry Packages (as of November 2017)
There are two laundry options:
$20 for all the laundry you can fit in one Holland America laundry bag.

SECOND