3. Harmony of the Seas
This ship is a moving city! It always has something going on but having said that, to me it is not cruising. There is no “ charm” but there is lots to do. The food in the dining room is average but their specialty restaurants are very good. If I was to name this cruise, I would call it the “alacarte cruise”. Everything is an extra charge. If you are traveling with a young family, they would probably give it 5 stars as it has children’s activities and pools everywhere. The shows are offered at various times including the afternoon and are a Broadway style, Ice capades, water shows and more. There is a solarium, for a quiet place with now children but no pool, only jacuzzis. Their private beach is beautiful and everyone enjoyed it. The verdanda cabin was lovely. It is not large enough for a chair but the storage space is excellent. I guess, for me 6000 of my nearest and dearest is just too large but it was an experience I am glad I tired!

Great for families

Harmony of the Seas Cruise Review by knitter2

knitter2’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Harmony of the Seas price drops

Cabin was lovely and had tons of storage. Only complaint was that it had no chair to relax in , except on your balcony
  Harmony of the Seas Deck Plans