3. Celebrity Summit
Celebrated my ‘big’ Birthday with relatives and friends on board this cruise liner. The experience was memorable - the tour excursions to the different islands were brilliant with lots to see. The onboard entertainment was very good. There was lots of food - variety of dishes. The formal dinner in the dining room was also good. The staff were very friendly and helpful. I was looked after well. Did not stop - there was always something to do. On my Birthday everyone including staff made me feel special. The staterooms and surroundings were cleaned twice a day. I thought the cost of wi-fi on board was a bit pricey - felt the ship could have given about 15/30 ministers complimentary. Embarkation was easy - we arrived early and went in easily and welcomed with a glass of champagne. Although the cabins were not ready when we got in - we were kept informed and it gave us time to find our way around. I would definitely like to go on another cruise.

A Memorable Experience