3. Regal Princess
My wife got sick the first day on Monday. She decided to not go to the island and stay in the room. (The right thing to do) I called the excursion desk to cancel the two excursions that we booked and I was told the only way to get our money back was to see the ships doctor which would of cost more than the two excursions. I have seen the ships doctor before on another cruise and I had trip insurance. I spent 6 months of doing paper work and never did get the $156.00 dollars back. The ship was old school decor and I loved it. Was had cabin R324 and it was the largest we had ever had. Plenty of space to keep our stuff. Our room stuart was Jojo and he was one of the best we have ever had! The dinning was great. The food was excellent and our server Natallia took care of us like we were her own kids. When we got on the ship we noticed we had anytime dinning. We have found out after many cruises that we prefer to have the same water every night. We get much better service this way. So when we got on the ship we saw the maitre d' and asked to have the same time and table every night. He gave us table 303 and 7:30 which was perfect. The shows were good including Doug Funk the comic. If you go to the cigar bar after his show you might get to see him. Warning he is trying to get a date with Hillary :). St. Thomas is in great condition because of the US government, they will tell you. Can't say the same for St. Maarten but it was still fun. The overall cruise was great. I missed not having a comedy club but the shows were better than most of the other cruises we have been on.

Don't get sick!