3. Carnival Pride
I have sailed 2 times on the Carnival Pride and have had a wonderful time both sails. I am from the area, I live 8 minutes form the Port. Its a very safe and secure area.....with the media always saying Baltimore is so violent & dangerous. Just like any other urban area you will have more crime! There is a Police Station just around the corner from the Port, you can believe the area is well under control. If you decide to come to Baltimore for a cruise, be sure to check out our Inner Harbor and Fells Point, many great restaurants, plenty of shopping, beautiful waterfront and many things to do! The Pride was very clean, the staterooms are very nice, I always book a balcony statement no lower than the 6 Deck. Food is excellent, the staff are very helpful. My husband and I stateroom attendant Domingo was above exceptional, he went above and beyond to see that we had everything we needed. The entertainment was GREAT. There are plenty of activities to do while sailing. We enjoyed all Ports of call, excursions offered were nice, I would like to see more places of choices to do excursions in the future. I previously sailed with the Pride 10/2010. My experience was superb as well on that cruise. I do plan to do more cruises in the near future with the Carnival Pride.

Great ship and location of departure

Carnival Pride Cruise Review by dynasty1

dynasty1’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Pride price drops

Balcony
Cabin 8D
My cabin was on the 6 deck mid ship near centrum. Very nice location, close to elevators.
Verandah Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins