This was our first cruise and we didn't really know what to expect, but from the very first day the whole experience was something out of this world, from the fine dining and all of the wonderful restaurants to the live entertainment every single night, our cabin boy was incredible and kept our cabin spotless and it was lovely coming into the cabin to see the beds made so neatly and fresh towels, he even used to tidy the wires to my mobile phone and laptop, I loved having my chair pulled out for me every single meal time and the napkin placed on my knee, the whole cruise just made me feel very special and spoilt. The Caribbean islands we visited were amazing, the heat was lovely and I enjoyed lots of days of warm sandy white beaches, this holiday really was incredible and exceeded all of my expectations. All of the staff were friendly and said hello to you with a warm smile, and the reception desk were always there to help with any problem, there really isn't one thing I could say negatively about sailing on the Azura, only that I didn't want to leave as it was just totally fabulous. After three days on board ship we booked again to do the exact same trip next year and we can't wait to do it all again. We did 4 excursions and the rest of the time we went to the beach or to the local town on the island we were on. St Kitts we went on the railway and it was fabulous with lots of singing and the scenery was fabulous. Barbados we went on the submarine in the morning and its something we will do again as it was just incredible watching all the fish. Amber Cove we went on a Tradition & Flavours Excursion which was really good St Lucia we did a private tour with Cosal Tours,it was a seven hour tour and was totally fabulous including a mud bath and waterfall and lots of island food. It was enjoyable in between excursions having lots of time on different beaches and wandering the local towns.

First Cruise

Sandy12345’s Full Rating Summary
Get Azura price drops

Balcony Stateroom
Cabin JA B101
The cabin was big enough for me and my husband, we had twin beds which were nice and comfy, it was lovely having a balcony to sit out on and to see which island we were on for the day, the bathroom was big enough with shower, sink and toilet, and everything was cleaned daily with fresh towels.
  Azura Deck Plans