3. Navigator of the Seas
Very little to say about embarcation, it was quick and efficient! 20 minutes from curb to ship. The ship itself was clean and well maintained, except for worn carpets in a few high traffic areas. Public restrooms were clean and used eating/drinking items in the Windjammer and other public areas like the pools deck were picked up very quickly. My cabin was a deck 6 inside, I was a little concerned as it had a connecting door but it ended up being extremely quiet. It was a very standard inside, comfortable, clean and what I'd expect from RCCL. Entertainment was a bit hit and miss. Piano bar was fine as were the various location bands (pool deck, Royal Promenade...), theatre shows with the RCCL band and dancers were quite good. Other shows in the theatre were a bit less impressive (your mileage may vary of course). Service was amazing everywhere. Bars were rapid, roaming beverage servers quick and efficient, dining room and Windjammer staff were perfect. Cabin steward was amazing! Dining was the only aspect of this cruise I was less than impressed with. This was my 5th RCCL ship and the first time I was disappointed with the food on one of their ships. It was simply not up to scratch with the other Royal ships I've been on. Windjammer quality was ok but selection was lacking. Main dining room food on the other hand was not up to the level of quality I've come to expect from RCCL. Overcooked meat, dry fish, cold food... almost every meal someone at my table had to send back their plate. Ports were all great, I'd visited them all before so I knew what to expect. Labadie was a great beach day, and the ABC islands remain a diving and snorkeling paradise. I also booked the PADI Open Water certification course on board and loved it. Ulises the ship's Divemaster/Instructor was absolutely amazing and did an awesome job working with us to complete our certification thru instruction and pool dives as well as open water dives in Aruba and Curacao.

Lovely sailing

Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review by Pat.D

Pat.D’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Navigator of the Seas price drops

Standard inside Voyager class RCCL cabin, small but comfortable and very quiet despite having a connecting door.
  Navigator of the Seas Deck Plans